On Thursday we had our second thanksgiving dinner without Scott. It was once again, an amazing meal and very fun. Then on Friday we all woke up early and went to fight the crowds! None of us had anything we really wanted to buy, but it was entertaining and Matt and I were able to get our first tree! (Which is now up, and waiting for ornaments.) We'll post more as soon as we get some pictures of our decorated tree!
Story Time – Part Two
7 years ago
2 comments:
Hello, Matt and Michelle:
I love your blog design. I love the curly q's that frame your pics. How exciting your first thanksgiving as a married couple. think of all the firsts you will have this year. Keep the Kodak handy! You are now writing your family history!!
Have a great week
Love, MOMo
Very nice! Glad you didn't get hurt on Black Friday. I like to avoid the crowds by participating in Cyber Monday.
Post a Comment