It felt great to be in Washington for most of our Christmas break! We had a great time with our family and are looking forward to our next chance to visit!


For our Christmas Eve nativity, Deanna was an angel, and Connor was a wise man. Or maybe a shepherd, I don't really remember.

I made sure Matt and I were able to be Mary and Joseph for our first Christmas together. It's really not that big of a deal, but it was fun and I know Matt enjoyed dressing up.

Matt got an ipod touch for Christmas. He seems to enjoy it. And we have fun doing crossword puzzles on it!

Our friend Staci drove us to the airport so we could fly to Washington.
She drove me, Matt, Aimee and Aaron. When she first picked us up, we were nice and snug in the little car. Luckily she was able to switch to a bigger car. So I didn't have to drive the whole way with the suitcase on my lap. Yay!

It snowed quite a bit while we were in Washington. At the Mosley's one night, we had a snowball fight. Everyone got into it. If you can't tell, the picture above is of Cindy throwing a snowball at us. It was a lot of fun! And below, is us posing of course. We don't naturally look thaaaat good.
3 comments:
I wish I took more pictures while we were there! You got some good ones!
When are you going to update this blog?
Mary and Joseph huh? :) so cute! You guys are adorable
Post a Comment