
Last week, I made cinnamon rolls for the first time on my own. I also made potato soup to eat along with because that seems to be the tradition in my family. They turned out pretty well. Matt is scraping out his bowl here... or so I like to think.

And Aaron seemed to like it so much he wouldn't even stop eating for the picture!

This past weekend me, Aimee and Aaron drove home for the weekend so we could go to Cameron's graduation. Cam and I went out and got slurpees because it had been too long since I'd had one!

We also went out to eat as a family and with the Mosley's to Harmons in Tacoma. mm mmmm.
Then we walked around looking at all of the cool glass art.



Can you believe Cam graduated? So exciting!!


This is my dad dancing in Jamba Juice... maybe he was celebrating Cameron's graduation.


Deanna wouldn't leave the comfy chair... I don't blame her.


After graduation, I went out to eat with the Mosleys.

Steven was using the crab as his mouth. haha. it was pretty funny.

It was also fun being able to get together with friends.

That was my weekend in Washington. It was a lot of fun and I am excited to spend more time with my family this summer! Now it's back to the boring life in Idaho... someone should come visit. hint hint.
1 comment:
Hey thanks for the comment! The picture of you with your Jamba is cute. :D I love that place. Have you ever tried their pretzels?
Post a Comment