It's that time of the year!
My decorations are simple, but the warm colors make me happy.
Though I mainly have Autumn decorations, I still put up my paper plate skeleton on the sliding glass door. He's happily waving at the neighbors, and Matt and I as we are walking to our car. :) He makes me smile.
Sorry though, no picture of him tonight!
Though I mainly have Autumn decorations, I still put up my paper plate skeleton on the sliding glass door. He's happily waving at the neighbors, and Matt and I as we are walking to our car. :) He makes me smile.
Sorry though, no picture of him tonight!
Here is my living room, obviously. I put leaves all over the television stand, with some pretty fake flowers, and more leaves above the door. Simple, but once again, I love how it makes me feel. I am excited for this time of the year. It rained a lot today and that made me even happier.
Bring on Fall!


1 comment:
Love them!! I was just thinking of you as I had the candle you gave me burning in the pumpkin holder we bought together! And I still haven't called you...I'm pathetic! Love you! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment