Saturday, August 14, 2010

Utah

For those of you who do not know, we have officially moved to Utah! We got here on Thursday and are now living in West Valley City. Our apartment is cute, and I've officially unpacked the whole kitchen and have the living room cleared out. I'll post pictures soon, after I start decorating! :)

I will be starting my student teaching in a week! I believe I'll be in the special education classroom for six weeks, and will then switch to a first grade classroom. I'm really excited to meet the teachers I'll be working with, as well as the students!

And don't worry, I'm going to try to update my blog more often. I know you want me to. haha

1 comment:

Nolan and Keree Anderson said...

Good to hear from you. Good luck with student teaching, hope it goes well for you. Keep smiling, Keree