Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday and a Big Move


We have officially moved to Dodgeville, Wisconsin;
Population: 4, 625.
Lands' End (the company Matt works for) relocated us, which included packing everything into boxes, loading it on the truck, driving it to Wisconsin, transferring our car to Wisconsin, and then unloading our boxes. This meant we had a little extra time to go visit our family in Washington.


We were there for a few days, and my family did a birthday party for me. We had a great meal and a fun evening! Scotty and Cindy were able to make it for the night. We also had Mike D. and the Lundholms over for dessert and games! It was great being able to spend time with them before our move.

While I was in Washington, my mom's birthday present to me was my hair color/cut. I really needed my hair done, so I am grateful for the present!! She also took us girls, and Matt, out to get pedicures. It was very relaxing and fun spending time with the girls (and matt)!

Here is the last picture I took of the Utah mountains. I think they are beautiful mountains and I am going to miss them. Now in Wisconsin, we do have pretty hills everywhere, but it's definitely nothing compared to the mountains of Utah, or the mountains in Washington.

We are slowly unpacking and organizing in our new duplex. As things come more together, I'll post pictures of our place! So stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

Our perfectly imperfect life. said...

it must have been so fun to be in washington with your family!!
glad you guys made it safe!!!

Nolan and Keree Anderson said...

Happy Birthday!! I am glad you made it there safely. Your hair is SC(super cute)! Keree