Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Chicago

It was time for a temple trip, so Matt and I headed to Chicago, which has our closest temple (3 hours away...) The distance will be a faith building experience. It will take planning to make sure we make it every month, but will be worth it.

I was so excited to be there, so of course I had to take a picture after our session!

After the temple session, we headed to downtown. What a fun city!

We went to millenium park. It was fun just walking around and enjoying the views. Can you find us in the magic bean? (It may be hard to see with it being smaller.)


This was also my first time seeing a great lake! It was very pretty. However, while we were walking along the edge, Matt scared me by getting too close to the water!

It was a fun Saturday and I am excited for our next trip to Chicago to explore more parts of the city!

2 comments:

Ashbot1000 said...

SOOO jealous that you're having adventures!

Kimra Bham said...

We love Chicago-- lots of free things, which is always nice :) Glad you were able to get to the temple! We're probably about halfway for you, if you ever need to make a pitstop :)