Sunday, September 18, 2011

Anniversary

As usual, I'm a little delayed with my blog updates. Things have been busy around here!

August 22 was our three year anniversary. We were actually flying home from Washington on our anniversary, so we celebrated on Labor day weekend. Matt took Friday off and we left early in the morning to Chicago. We first did a session at the temple. I absolutely love going there and it was a great start to our weekend!

Afterwards, while I made a few purchases in the LDS Distribution Center, Matt took some pictures on the temple grounds. He took a lot of great pictures but this is one of my favorites!

Next we went to a drive-in called Superdawgs. It was tasty! And they had cute hotdogs on the boxes!

That evening we went to a movie and then walked around a connecting mall. There were too many expensive stores so we didn't do very much shopping. I thought these legos on the wall were pretty cool!

On Saturday we spend the day at Six Flags. We had a blast! It was Matt's first time on a roller coaster and he thought it was great! There weren't many people there so we were able to ride all of the rides quickly and several times.

I saw Tweety there and it made me think of my childhood when I was obsessed with Tweety.

I saw this sign and it just made me laugh. I love skittles.

On Sunday we relaxed and then headed home! We had a great weekend and it has been a great three years with Matt! He's an amazing husband and I look forward to many more years with him!

2 comments:

Our perfectly imperfect life. said...

3 years!! congrats!! going strongggggg

Dara McFarlane said...

oh what a fun weekend!! congrats!