Two weeks ago, Matt and I flew out to Washington to visit family. We got in late on a Wednesday night and headed to bed since we were worn out from the flight and two hour time change.
On Thursday Matt left with his brothers and dad, as well as my brothers and dad and went golfing. While they were golfing, Deanna, Caitlin and I went to Red Robin. Yuuuuummmm. It was fun chatting and eating delicious food. After that we did some shopping then went on a walk on a trail in Orting. That night we hung out with our friends Evan and Stuart. It was fun seeing old friends and having a good laugh! One of the games we played while they were over was the 'Alphabet Game'. The person taking the pictures says something that starts with each letter of the alphabet, and everyone does the first pose that comes to mind.
This picture wasn't from that night, but it was 'B' for baby. And no, I am not pregnant... just daydreaming. haha
On Friday I went and played racquetball with my dad, Cameron, Matt and Celeste. I love racquetball and miss playing it! I used to think I was good, until I played Cameron and lost... Oh well. It was a ton of fun!
Later that day our friends Jon and Sarah came over. It was fun catching up and I can't believe I didn't get any pictures with them! That night, the Hunters also came into town! (Did I mention my favorite Claudia was also in town??? It was so fun seeing everyone!!!!)
Saturday morning, we headed to the church where Cameron was set apart with the Melchizedek priesthood. It was a neat experience and I am so proud of my brother for being a worthy priesthood holder! I am also really grateful we were able to be there.
Here is everyone who made it to the church!
Sibling shot. We look good.
My mom and Cam being goofy. I love them!
After we got home, we enjoyed a yummy meal at my parent's house. There was a ton of delicious food! We ate, played games, and talked.
I was having fun taking pictures with Scotty when he wasn't paying attention.
Me and Celeste.
On Sunday we spent the day relaxing, playing games, chatting and eating s'mores.
I don't know why this picture was taken, but it's the only picture I have from Sunday.
On Monday, we headed back to Wisconsin!! It was a bummer we had to fly all day since it was our anniversary, but we'll be celebrating this weekend, so stay tuned to find out what exciting things we'll be doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment