Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Basement Tour

I know you have all been waiting months for this... I finally had the basement somewhat together so I took pictures to give you a tour!
(I apologize all of the pictures are fuzzy... I didn't realize the camera was on manual)

First, you walk down the stairs...

Our small family room is at the bottom of the stairs. (Not shown is our backdoor.) The door shown on the left is to storage under the stairs. The door to the right is the scary utilities room (which will not be shown because I didn't want to open the door....)

(Matt was being a goof)
Our downstairs bathroom.
The hall.
The first room down the hall is our office. We have our desk, some books and my craft items.

The last room down the hall is our spare bedroom.
And now our home tour is finally complete! Sorry it took so long!

No comments: