A few weeks ago, I had the chance to go to California to visit our family friends and help watch their children. It was a busy week, but we had a lot of fun! Their family is amazing and I loved every moment there!
We had fun at the park.
I was able to hear them perform a song they had been practicing in choir.
We hung out in the sun.
We went to their YW auction night and had a delicious dinner!
They enjoyed acting goofy, especially when I pulled my camera out.

We spent the day at the beach.
Played in the water.
There were dolphins swimming super close to the shore the whole time we were there.
We had a sandcastle building contest.
We had a picnic next to the ocean.
We of course played many games, had a spa day, watched some movies, ate too many treats, and just spent time playing! Oh, and they did some school too. :) I can't wait to visit them again, hopefully soon!


















1 comment:
Jealous!! I love those kids! I love how J is just hanging out in the sand with the sandcastles behind him.
Post a Comment